Smart Computech provides recovery services on a full range of solid state Drives for all makes and models of laptops and notebooks.
SSDs are more sensitive to some defects than typical HDDs are, including suddenly power loss, magnetic fields and electric charges. Also, because SSDs have a limited number of write cycles, the ability to write to them will eventually wear out, leading to potential data loss.
SSD Data Recovery
Most SSDs use complicated controller technology to extend the reliability and speed of storage. The architecture inside a high performance SSD is more complicated than that in most RAID systems. The algorithms which map logical addresses to physical media locations vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and details are closely guarded commercial secrets.
Types of SSD Data Recovery:
- Mac book Pro SSD.
- Mac book Air SSD.
- IB, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Toshiba other Laptop SSD’s data recovery.
- Two in one Tablet and Laptop model SSD’s.
- SATA and SATA Express SSD’s
- PCI Express SSD Hard drives data extraction.
- M2. NGFF Mini Sold State Drive used in thin laptop Models which is similar to WIFI cards
The various manufacturers started SSD drives models with their own technology and R&D Team, the standards for manufacturing the same and stability is not yet maintained in market. The drive Controller and the memory Varies from company to company and the model of working and combination of memory in RAID or Non-RAID varies on each manufacturer with model of the SSD Drives. The technology is under development for better R & D to build stable and standard drives similar to hard drives, which can be seen in later years.
SSD basically consists of 4 Main chip-sets or components
- Micro Controller,
- Flash or Storage
- Interface (like SATA, mSATA and Strip others)
- Flash Cache in modern SSD to cache information on fly.
The technology differs from each Manufactures; we understand how the SSD technology varies from each manufacturer and reverse engineer the same to recover data from damaged SSD drives, ensuring maximum success rate on handling and recovering your precious data.
The data crash in the SSD are classified with following types
- Electronic Shock Damage
- Electronic component wear and tear.
- CRC Errors or Bad sectors in SSD due to flash degradation.
- Controller Failure.
- Connector damages due to wear and tear.
- Electronic circuitry damages due to water or fire incident.
- RAID Failure in the Flash devices.
- Mechanical Shock due to fall or sudden hitting on any hard surface.
- Physically damaged SSD Drives, with controllers and memory chip damages.
Manufacturers varies as Samsung SSD, Toshiba, Intel, San-disk, OCZ Technology, Kingston, Transcend, Seagate, Patriot Memory, STEC, Western Digital, Micron, Crucial SSD Drives are current manufactures in the market.
The Laptop manufactures are using the modern SSD as internal drives replacing the old mechanical hard drives, due to light weight and less power consumption than the older drives, the laptop like Macbook air, Macbook pro are used with modern SSD with mini 24 pin and 18 pin connectors, the Lenovo, IBM and HP laptop uses micro pinned SSD with different ports for new laptops.
Due to the proprietary nature of controller chip manufacturing and programming, every flash and SSD recovery situation is unique. We will first determine the steps necessary to complete your particular SSD recovery, and then we will contact you for approval. With your approval, our engineers will continue with the recovery effort, validate the data and place it on a suitable replacement media, whether that is another drive, USB flash or any other media you chose.