Our engineers are experts in enterprise-level data recovery
The complex nature of network-attached storage (NAS) and storage area networks (SANs) makes them particularly susceptible to failure. It also means that when they do fail, particular expertise is required to recover any lost data.
Smart Computech engineers have that expertise, as well as proven proprietary tools and techniques for retrieving data from a variety of situations. We’re so sure of our data recovery methods that we offered the industry’s first no data, no charge guarantee—a promise that has become the cornerstone of our business.
Common Causes of NAS/SAN Failure
Over more than a decade in the industry, Smart Computech has retrieved data after NAS and SAN failures from a variety of causes, including:
- Physical failures (head crash, stiction, component damage, etc.)
- Natural disasters (fires, floods, earthquakes, etc.)
- Logical failures / human error (accidental deletion, configuration problems, etc.)
- Backup failures (no backup made, inaccessible or ineffectual backup, etc.)
- Inaccessibility (data can’t be viewed or retrieved)
- Electrical failures (power loss, power surge, electrostatic discharge (ESD), etc.)
- Data corruption (viruses, etc.)
- Single or Multiple Hard Drive Failure
- Failed Operating Systems or software’s
- Mechanical Failure (Clicking or Buzzing noises) in drives
- Virus/Malware Attacks
- System Crash /Corruptions
- Accidental Deletion of Data or Formation of NAS Volume
- Power Surges
- Data Could Not Be Viewed Due to Security System Failure
- Deletion of LUN and Virtual snapshots
Multiple Hard Disk Failure in NAS Server:
When anyone of the hard drive breaks in NAS it will not give so much trouble to the server why because RAID 5 NAS server has a capability of Processing the work even any one hard drive failure occurs. When the second drive i.e.., multiple drive failure will lead to the NAS Server Crash. At this time, it is compulsory to recover the data from at least one of the hard disks.x
NAS Server Controller Failure:
Sometimes the hardware which controls the hard drives in server will fails. Recovering data from these failures is not so easy. Our engineers have advanced recovery tools and methods they recover files from NAS Server.
Configuration Errors on NAS Server:
Sometimes Configuration settings changes occur due to this the server behaves like adversely. Here in Recovery process, we need to reinstall the configuration and we fix the configuration problem in NAS Server.
NAS Data Recovery Services for all Brands:
Our Experts are specialized in data recovery from NAS Servers of all most of popular brands like:
- EMC2 NAS
- Hitachi NAS
- Snap Server
- HP NAS
- Store vault
- Net apps
- Synology NAS
- Fortu NAS
- Lenovo NAS
- Western Digital
Our data recovery specialists will perform a thorough assessment to determine the cause and extent of your data loss, and then we’ll provide you with a free written evaluation and quote for the recovery. If you approve, your data can be retrieved within 5 to 7 business days.