Smart Computech retrieves lost flash card data to restore photo memories
Digital media has now extended beyond the computer industry to our everyday lives, most commonly in the use of SD cards and other flash media in digital cameras. No more loading film, protecting it from exposure, and waiting until the film’s developed to see how the pictures turned out. Digital cameras simplify the process entirely. Unfortunately, while SD and flash cards are easier to use than film, they are not without their drawbacks, the main one of which is their susceptibility to data loss or corruption.
If you’ve lost important or sentimental photos due to flash card failure, Smart Computech can help. Our clients include professional photographers who rely on their flash card data for income, as well as general consumers who often use them to store treasured family memories. In the data recovery industry, Smart Computech has developed a number of successful tools and techniques to retrieve SD and flash card data quickly, efficiently, and securely.
Common Causes of Flash/SD Card Failure
Upon receiving your flash or SD card, our engineers will complete a thorough examination to determine the exact cause and extent of the data loss. Some of the most common causes of flash or SD card failure include:
- Physical damage
- Human error (accidentally deletion, etc.)
- Incompatible file types/inaccessible photos
- Reformatting or overwriting
- Disk boot failures
Data Recovering from following formats includes:
- Image File Formats - JPG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, WMF, PSD, RAW
- Data File Formats - DOC, PPT, PDF, XLS, ZIP
- Audio File Formats - MP3, WAV, MIDI
- Video File Formats: MPEG, AVI, MOV, mp4, mts
Smart Computech can recover Data from Following Manufacturer:
- Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic
- Fuji, Konica-Minolta, HP, Agfa, NEC, Imation, Sanyo, Epson, IBM, Goldstar
- LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, Kyocera, JVC, Leica, Phillips, Toshiba, SanDisk
- Chinon, Ricoh, Hitachi, Pentax, Kinon, Verbatim, Vivitar, Yashica, Argus, Lumix
- Polaroid, Sigma and almost all digital camera bran
As soon as we know the cause, our flash data recovery specialists will create a customized plan to retrieve your data in about 5 to 7 business days. Should we be unable to successfully recover your Data, our services are free—no data, no charge. That’s our guarantee.