Smart Computech retrieves lost flash card data to restore photo memories
Digital media has now extended beyond the computer industry to our everyday lives. No more loading film, protecting it from exposure, and waiting until the film’s developed to see how the pictures turned out. Digital cameras simplify the process entirely.
If you’ve lost important or sentimental photos due to drive failure, Smart Computech can help. Our clients include professional photographers who rely on their data for income, as well as general consumers who often use them to store treasured family memories. Over more than a decade in the data recovery industry, Smart Computech has developed a number of successful tools and techniques to retrieve Portable and USB drive’s data quickly, efficiently, and securely.
Common Causes of Portable & USB Drives Failure:
Upon receiving your Portable or USB Drives, our engineers will complete a thorough examination to determine the exact cause and extent of the data loss. Some of the most common causes of Drive failure include:
- Physical damage
- Human error (accidentally deletion, etc.)
- Incompatible file types/inaccessible photos
- Reformatting or overwriting
- Disk boot failures
Common Hardware symptoms are:
- External Hard drive is accidentally dropped and the drive has issues with buzzing or clicking noise
- Drive is producing clunking sounds
- Portable Hard drive is producing knocking sounds
- Drive is producing whistling sounds
- USB Hard Drive is producing grinding sounds and no detection in any computer
- Disk producing smoke due to excess voltage and power issues
- Drive is physically burnt due to fire damages
- External Hard drive is water damaged after drenching or due to water spilling on the top of the drive
- Hard drive is virus infected and all the files are hidden and not shown
- Hard drive appears un-formatted
- Operating system freezing when external drive connected
- Operating system hanging after external drive is inserted and tried to operate
- Operating system not booting after connection of the hard drive due to hardware issues
- Computer restarting again and again after connection of drive
- BIOS not detecting drive and the drive does not power
- Accidental file deletion
- Accidental drive formatting
- Accidental drive imaging with different drive without data backup which will cause overwriting.
- Unable to access partition due to system issues or hard drive issues.
Recovery services for Makes and Models like:
- Seagate External Expansion, Seagate Freeplay Drives, Seagate Backup Plus and Backup plus Slim Portable drive with and without powered drives.
- Western Digital My Passport Portable Drive and My Passport Ultra, Western Digital My Book Live USB drives, Western Digital Elements USB drives data recovery and Western Digital My Cloud Drives. The hard drive will have direct USB port for 2.5″ disk of the latest model.
- Toshiba Canvio Connect USB Hard Drives, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Drives.
- HGST Turbo, HGST Mobile and Hitachi USB drives
- Dell hard drive with Samsung disk inside
- Samsung P3 External drive with USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports
- Transcend Store jet USB drive with military grade external casing protection
- Buffalo USB Hard Drives
- Iomega Hard drive data recovery
- Lacie External hard drive data recovery
- Maxtor Powered and USB hard drives
Do Not: Under no circumstances should you continue to use the portable external drive as you may cause further damage to the unit. Also, you should not allow the system to run a repair utility on the drive (such as Scandisk / Check disk etc..,) – this can often render brings to recoverable data stage to unrecoverable stage.
As soon as we know the cause, our flash data recovery specialists will create a customized plan to retrieve your data in about 5 to 7 business days. Should we be unable to successfully recover your Data, our services are free—no data, no charge. That’s our guarantee